Civil & Commercial Disputes
Our team of corporate and litigation lawyers combine their experience and are able to manage any type and kind of large disputes in a wide range of commercial industry sectors and businesses.
At AGP, we aim into continuous development of knowledge and case studies. Our forward-thinking vision is to assist clients who face commercial disputes to finding cost effective solutions when and where applicable.
Our Practice on civil and commercial disputes include:
- Antitrust and Conflict of Law Disputes
- Banking and Finance Disputes
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Winding Up Proceedings
- Construction Disputes
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Debt Collection
- Employment Disputes
- Fraud, including Electronic and Cyber Crime
- Insurance Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- International Arbitration
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Public and Administrative Law Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation and Planning Disputes
- Tax and VAT Disputes
- Regulatory Investigations and White Collar Defence
For more details as to how can we help you, please contact us now.